Invitation to HIFA2015
"Healthcare Information For All by 2015: By 2015, every person worldwide will have access to an informed healthcare provider"
HIFA2015 is a global email discussion group with a focus on the information and learning needs of healthcare providers in developing countries. It is administered by the Global Healthcare Information Network, an international collaborating partner of the Positive Practice Environments Campaign.
The HIFA2015 goal is linked with the Millennium Development Goals: 'By 2015, every person worldwide will have access to an informed healthcare provider.'
Why join HIFA2015?
- Be part of a worldwide community of more than 3000 professionals in 157 countries, dedicated to meet the information and learning needs of healthcare providers
- Learn from others and share your experience
- Make new contacts and collaborations
- Let others know about your interests, activities, services, publications
- Find out about funding and training opportunities, useful websites, new publications...
- Collaborate to achieve common goals.
HIFA2015 is open to anyone with an interest in improving healthcare in developing countries and membership is free.
Join today by sending an email to HIFA2015email@example.com with your name, organisation, and a brief description of your professional interests.
To post a message to the group, email HIFA2015@dgroups.org
We also run a sister list called CHILD2015, which explores the information and learning needs of people who are responsible for the healthcare of children and the newborn. To join, send your name, organisation and brief description of professional interests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.hifa2015.org
With thanks to our 2011 financial supporters: British Medical Association, International Child Health Group (Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health), Network for Information and Digital Access, Rockefeller Foundation (Monitoring & Evaluation), Royal College of Midwives, Royal College of Nursing, and TRIP Database